Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gueeen View Post
I'm an old time samster just coming back now under a different nick.

10 years ago I married a $40 cat ang pai. I went to Thailand to live with her. I found some well-paying jobs there. I even managed to get ICA to clear her to enter S'pore legitimately as my wife. We have a 6 year old son. We came back to S'pore 2 years ago upon her insistence, because she imagined that I was having an affair with my secretary (I wasn't).

Now she has kidnapped our son to Thailand and is hiding from me. She is demanding that I pay her close to $350K if I ever want to see my son again. Even if I sell my flat and liquidate all my assets, I also won't have that kind of money. Even if I find that kind of money and give to her, there's no guarantee she wouldn't do a disappearing act again and then ask for more money to let me see my son again.

This is the climax of 9 years of a life of chaos, one crazy incident after another, and no way to really integrate her into my normal life. Even if you try very hard, she will still feel that she doesn't belong in your educated, middle class society.

I'm sharing my story to tell the bros here one thing; If you don't observe the '3 simple rules', you will end up like me, burnt and bleeding. In my 9 years married to a WL, I have seen their world. It's ruthless. Values like love and commitment take a back seat to self-preservation (in terms of money) and self-indulgence. My wife's WL friend is married to a rich, successful young British man. She fucked around with a Thai guy for 2 years and now has found out the Thai guy has AIDS. I can't even bring myself to say anything to the Brit husband. Another one of her friends, also married to a respectable American professional and has 2 kids with him, is moonlighting and fucking other ang mohs for cash.

Just think - when a WL has slept with thousands of guys, hundreds of whom have said they love her, 'love' takes on a very different meaning. She may have been burnt before by other guys who have said they loved her and then betrayed her, before you came along with your feelings for her. She is a cagey, wary creature. She may eventually settle for you, if you offer the right ingredients that any woman looks for from a man (responsibility, good income, etc) and when the time is right for her to retire from the nightlife scene. But she will never really trust you, because you are, afterall, also just another customer. And for her, as a friend of mine likes to say, you can take the girl out of Geylang, but you can't take Geylang out of the girl.

Friends, if you're stuck in a relationship with a WL, please wake up before it's too late.

Gueeen, my heart is with you. Some of us are just soft-hearted or good-hearted. I wonder is Billgates is still active in this forum. I am interest to find out how to bring a WL out of the pit...