View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4029 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Lets talk about KTV girls. I understand they are here to earn as much money as possible. But I am curious how they can condition themselves to entertain different guys on a daily basis. I mean they are also human and have emotions too right? What if they do fall in love with one of the customers? Do they still continue to ply this trade?

Have you ever know of any ktv girls who solely just drink and play games without any extra?
As a couple of other bros have said, KTV girls are human too. They yearn for love, just like other normal girls but they are above all very realistic about what they need to do at work, and their mummies will tell them to always separate work from personal life.

Having been in a steady relationship with an ex-KTV girl for the last 5 years, I can say that coming to a place like Singapore to work and earn money is a rite of passage for many girls who are all in need of money. True, they don't come here specifically looking for love, but many want it - and if the right person presents himself, they will give the relationship a shot. Yes, there are many ex-KTV girls that I know who decide to "try out" working in a KTV on their social visit pass, purely to sit and play cards, without humsup - they quickly find out that they are not cut out for the work, and so they quit and never return.

For you and your viet "gf" - you need to ask yourself a tough question. Given that you are already married and I assume your girl isn't, what sort of future do you foresee for you and her?

More seriously, do you really understand her motivations for coming back? How much money does she really hope to make, and what does she want to do after that? If she doesn't share the answers to these questions with you, she is not your gf.

I have a close bro who is married and now maintaining his (unmarried) ex-KTV girl in Vietnam. She lives a normal life, runs a small business and is perfectly happy with her life and her current existence. He considers himself lucky to have met her, and I think they are both fated to meet each other and be together, even it if is only for a few days per month.

I have a similar arrangement, though I am no longer married so for me it is a lot easier to just fly over to see my gf whenever I want. My ex-KTV girl gf was an ang pai at Lido, so her earning power was substantial, yet she chose to quit nightlife on her own accord and to move back to Vietnam. Throughout my relationship with her, I have also abstained from sex with other women and she knows it (and appreciates it).

So there's my final tip for you - for KTV girls, short-term relationships that don't last are the norm. How are you different from her many customers? If you can answer that question, you have a chance of having a serious relationship with the girl. If you don't, and are just looking to reserve her for yourself without regard for her needs, then I think you know what the outcome will be.

All the best