Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
imnsa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimnsa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
So, she is begging me to assist on her behalf putting her words to apologize to the bros that had felt cheated.
She will not book to fix room for Bros from tomorrow onwards. She is willingly at her best focus to improve her services. She will try to manage her time better due to her inexperience in time management and bookkeeping as there are overwhelm of calls booking, which she had never, had handed before in her life. Therefore, she ask for your understand and she will try to Sexisfy all bonkers in every possible ways. Everyone makes mistake but please dun make repeat mistake. So, please give her a chance lah.
Ah, bro i1papaya, so it was you who told her abt the postings.

Got a call from her I think right after you left. She was so worried and kept begging me to write good things for her.

Well, I wrote my FR earlier and just want to add, she "appears" to be in a rush, I thought so myself too. But seriously, after I was dressed, she was still very casual in her towel "suit" and there wasn't any hurry from her to "chase" me out the room. It was only then that I realised that I ASSUMED too much.

But she's one that I'll definitely RTF.

Like bro i1papaya, I simply love her BOOBS!