View Single Post
Old 20-10-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finished my session with Emiko (The Pimp)

Looks: 8/10 What you see is what you get. A doe eyed office beauty.

Body: 9/10 Sexy womanly body, not slimmest, no chance of being fat, her body is same as shown or TG, one to enjoy. Her boobs and those big brownish nipples....A+.

Pussy: 9/10 Cleanly shaved every morning according to Emiko, she is a hygiene freak, loves her to be clean, likes her customers to maintain proper hygiene as well. Got her wet with relative ease, she is not into finger though but totally into a nice bout of painting to prep her love hole for drilling actions.

BBBJ: 8/10 She told me before coming to Singapore, she had only suck 5 dicks in her whole life, all her exes, so i didnt expect too much from her. It was decent, I rate higher simply bcos I enjoyed watching her lips on my cock and then engulfing it inside her mouth. Hardworking is another plus imo.

FJ: 8/10 Tight, wet, accommodating and most importantly can take in my dick in full, I mean fully inserted inside. Her moan is simply mesmerizing.

GFE: 7/10 A bit green and shy, would need to find common topic to get talking. I think i found that....She loves French bulldogs lol. After that she was happily chatting about her frenchie lol. She has a lovely smile and a really kind warm personality. She volunteers at a Home for Disabled in Trat province, her hometown. What touched me was when she mentioned if she can lift the moods of the disabled, her day is fulfilled. Kind hearted lady.

RTF: Yes.