Old 26-01-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viola06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Getting emotionally involved with Viet FL

Just sharing a story that most likely will get criticised by bros here. Here goes nothing.

This isn’t the first time I get emotionally involved with a FL. First was with a Thai FL back during pre-covid days. Got quite beat up by it not gonna lie. But i pulled through. Now is another FL from Vietnam. Got her contact and chatted a few days. She will always text me after she finish her work and we chatted till quite late on certain days. I knew this was a bad sign so I tried to make sure i don put too much emotions into it.

I guess i made the wrong move wanting to know her better by asking her about her personal life and just trying to get to know her better in general. She also asked about me so I just answer honestly. Turns out my questioning resulted in her re-living some nasty memories and now she cuts off contact with me totally. I was shocked by that since I thought that is how people start a conversation but i was wrong.

Before everything turns south she mentioned that she was surprised that both of us hit it off so well in the beginning. Since working as a FL is pretty much a secret for her, she has no one to share her experiences with except me. It’s awesome to have someone to talk to despite the communication difficulties but i never expect things to turn out this way.

I am still a bit taken aback on how things ended. Her last message to me was that our conversation throughout made her laugh but she doesn’t want to “learn more about each other anymore”. She felt that she should stop talking to me and she is very glad to know me. After that she blocked me and said sorry and thank you.

I have no problem forgetting her but it will take a few days to settle my mind. The whole situation is just confusing throughout. I guess she had a pretty rough past and i manage to hit the ‘right’ spot for her to set her ablaze. One thing for sure is I never really invest much into this ‘relationship’ due to what happened to me in the past. But oh man. What a nightmare still.