Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viola06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Getting emotionally involved with Viet FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Yeah it takes a period of time to get over the girl. Its awful in beginning i know. Like its a waste the relationship with a beautiful girl didnt come out good. Its good to let it out here so it will be easier for you to forget her. The shiok boy girlfriend experience with a fl who you had a good time with is prob not real love so hope your state of mind gets its adjustment soonest. Meanwhile you may like to keep getting yourself busy
Yes it is awful. i am out in the wild playing for quite some time to understand all these ain’t real. But somehow the heart always wants it to be real. At least this time round i am keeping my head above the water and ensuring my mind is clear. I don’t want my heart to take over my mind and all things are fucked.

Some time when chatting with these FL, i cant help but see them as liars and gold diggers. I really wanna treat them as a fellow human being that have their own sets of struggles and mindsets but the way they approach people like us is really quite a turn off. Maybe because we are the customers so the treatment will naturally be different. Just my one cent.