View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
I understand Tammy Tay does OF back in 2022 to pay off her bank loans. During COVID, her beauty saloons were shut and she had to borrow money. In 2023 interview with Mothership, Tammy also said she managed to pay back the loans within 10 months without doing any nudes. Anyway, distribution of nudity is illegal in Singapore. What I don't get is after the loans were repaid, why is she still doing OF and also why she is able to distribute content of herself giving bj and being fucked raw in her pussy for all to see? What I can't get myself around it is doesn't she care that in 10 years' time, her son and his friends will be masturbating to her raw videos. What a woman!
Actually why do we care? She clearly don't seem to care. So i guess she will teach her kids not to care too. She will tell her kids its mommy's job that puts food on the table. Nothing wrong if you ask me

Last edited by chubbybastard; 28-03-2024 at 05:37 PM.