View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to confess to a girl I like her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianweiming View Post
Hi this is my first time posting here.
I have been in love with this particular girl since Sec sch but I don't really dare to confess/tell the girl I like her because I used to confess to a girl and things did not turn up well. So hope any bro/ sis here can advice
Perhaps you can start by not exposing your name on SBF Or is this a sabo case? anyways little boy, if you are using your real name on SBF, I would say you need to grow up and be more streetwise before confessing. Girls don't like goody two shoes. You'll just end up getting friend zoned. I'm speaking from personal experience. The art of getting a gf is in attraction as well as gaining the support of the 三姑六婆 around her. You need to be the type of guy she's attracted to. If she's not attracted to you, no amount of gifts, attention, all those rubbish that girls say they want to see in their bf will be worth any shit. Don't believe what they say. Believe what you see. Even if she's attracted to you, her friends must keep talking about you as the bf material that she's looking for. Especially if she's the mentally weak type who is easily influenced by what people say. Don't be shy or awkward. End of the day, she's just another human being. No point putting her on a pedestal and putting yourself down.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 27-08-2018 at 04:11 PM.