View Single Post
Old 28-01-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
try stopping egg intake for a while.

im not sure whether that is the reason, but you should try to narrow down a food that may be a trigger to your ulcer.

i have been suffering from bad acne and ulcer for years. acne was like a weekly affair, and ulcer was whenever i took texas chicken.

my colleagues told me texas chicken oil is not changed regularly, hence might cause heatiness in the body. i stopped taking texas.

as for milk and protein shake, after many years of diary milk and whey protein, one day, I decided to go vegan on my protein intake. then suddenly all my acne stopped, and my dry heel also doesnt crack as often.

from then on, i stopped taking diary protein or milk. but small portion of latte was ok with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
protein powder no, almost daily 2 eggs but not sure if this affect. fish also. but doubt the protein is as high as the powder form....

milk not so much previously, but soya milk in the past year yes. but not 1 day 1 bottle soya milk kind