Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
tanben is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanben is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanben is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Tanya SNS

Looks: Long hair with almond-shaped face. Young and beautiful. She looks more young than photo posted.

Body: tall and slender, very sexy and nice figure, no tattoo and skin slightly more to darker shade and has a hot perky ass

Boob: C cup natural boobs. Nice soft and absolutely solid and her nipples are delightful to suck and play with. I simply can't get enough of those beautiful tits!

Frenching: She seemed to enjoy kissing and frenching... spent a lot of time kissing and frenching sensually, i really loved it, felt like a couple deep in love

BBBJ: possesses great technique in this area. Her blowjob is sloppy and wet, slow and sensual with good strong suction focusing equally on tip and shaft. Good tongue swirls mix with fast and furious deepthroat

Pussy: clean shaven and odorless type, eat her pussy till she get damn wet, shivers and moan when I kiss her inner thigh

Sex: Very responsive and wild in bed. We started off with cowgirl, quite SOP as they start after giving the awesome blowjob. Her grinding is power. Watching her ride me while I grab on those boobs of hers. Heaven. Don't want to waste time switching position, I want to hump her already so I pulled her down to me and continued in reverse missionary with her on top and fucked hard. Listening to her moans and heavy breathing beside my ear,

GFE: This gem GFE real high. Warm tender loving care. Service oriented attitude. Out to please you like a king. Serviced me well with no complaints.

RTF: confirm and maybe an overnight session with her.

Thanks SNS for bring such a good gem.