Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
findluv11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Annie SNS

She is young and tall, have nice long hair and very good looking. Nice electrify eyes that can be easily charmed by her.

She have a slim figure and very fair skin. Some tattoo on it and her skin is incredibly smooth as i can feel the warm during skin to skin contact. Her hip was just nice with the right amount of meant. Her boob was natural and size was just nice. They're soft to the touch, nipples was sensitive and get erected when aroused.

Frenching was sweet, nice and good and it was powerful and fluent with passion and full of DFK and sword fight kind throughout the session filled will love.

Her pussy was nice wet and clean shaven with no odor. Can hear squishing sound when fucking her. Her pussy is sensitive too and during the foreplay she got really excited. Her horny reactions are damn turn on.

Her bbbj was fantastic. There is shaft licking that sends sensual tingles to your nerves along with tongue play on the crown. As the intensity build up, comes the power suction, deepthroat and lot of slurping effect.

She started off riding me aggressively by grinding back and forth while giving me the fuck me more look. So I obliged and grabbed her hips and made her grind even faster and harder to the point she was whining and moaning in pleasure and eventually collapsing on me. Switched to lotus and pounded her while she was losing it, then to missionary where she was just lost in pleasure. Oh, and she was also rubbing her clit to heighten the pleasure. What an erotic sight, went at it even harder till both of use cummed and surrendered

Give me the feeling of fucking my GF. We had a great time together as she is really experience in pleasing and satisfying guys.