View Single Post
Old 24-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face H22R8 Aida (upgraded to $50) session 2

24 March 2012, Saturday btw 305 pm to 330 pm

She is as prettier as the 3 white bunnies, she removed her tight mini and I cannot help staring at her slim figure. Small waist length with 2 pointed round tits, I was speechless. Standing on slim sexy legs, I think she had a complete makeover. I award her 10/ 10, well done Aida.

She had this message for us in Canto, “I returned yesterday, got my card and, where is my enemy that spread this message of I had quit?” “It is long time before I make enough, where got so much money to stop working.” “Post it on the internet.”

No matter, we got your message, and the conversation touches on Violet. She asked her charges with her services that I con her through the rooftop. Only if Aida allows frenching, she said no and pretends she was a league of her own. She said she could not charge 50 because this service would consist of kissing, allowing tits to be bitten too. Actually, I believe she downgrade because that time, she doesn’t have the money for the makeover. Smart call girl, I pretty much think she would want me to post this here.

“When I become crazy, I will french all of you, and then you should be worry.”

After washing, she asked me to get comfortable on her bed, she came on mine left. Bend her slim body down, curl downward preventing me from touching her pussy. I saw she apply creams after she wash herself, she does raw blow job.

Aida tight up her jack black long hair, she looks sexy while blowing my load between sucking the balls. Might be I had desired her body so much; I have no choice but a 10/ 10 for BJ. I pulled her to plan kisses on my chest, she does it avoiding my trying to kiss her mouth. She asked for missionary cap me.

I moved on top, pump her and her moaning sounds fake, I told her I wanted to ramp doggy. She turned her back I took her from behind, however could not complete the job. No matter still 10/ 10 for her beauty while I saw her from above.

I recalled the last session, more than 2 years ago she threw in HJ but not this time. She was just anxious to rush off the session, probably she hit target after extreme makeover.

I kept fingers crossed on RTF; still I am a sucker coming to beauty and GF feelings. She had both which she applied on all customers.