View Single Post
Old 17-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambee
TKSeng hospital back in 2001, haha... that time i have an leg injury but stil horny, then my ex-gf wearing my favour short skirt. mai tu liao, con her help me go toilet, then ask her to help me pull down my hospital pant. she hold on to me just incase i fell down, i quickly grab her neh neh with my left, she was in a shock, but she understand that i hospital 5 days liao so give in to me. acutally all i did is just sitting on the toilet bowl and enjoy the time.
the old nurse next day later tell me, " mr XXX, don't be naughty huh, later injured ur foot more then u know"
Hey I did that at NUH. I just met in a car accident and was warded there (Class A ward so had the room to myself). My GF then came to visit and decided to spend the night there, climb unto my bed and we did it. Best part the nurses came in around 2am to check on me and found her sleeping beside me in the hospital top ... kept quiet and walk out. She stayed with me for the 3 nights I was there.