View Single Post
Old 13-08-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
nico293857 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynico293857 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Went to a place near MP. The place was very clean and every room had an attached shower room. The jet pressure was solid.

Had opted for the hot oil massage. Was assigned a viet girl, about 1.55m and slim, quite cute girl, but not for boob lovers.

The massage was damn solid. Cracked all my bones from head to toes. The hot oil added a new dimension. Besides putting the oil on my back and legs, she also poured some down my crack. It was super sensual. She stated to massage my ass and occasionally brushing against my balls, which got me immediately hard. When she massaged my legs she would brush against my little brother.

I was finally asked to turn over where i could get a good look at her. She then continued to message my stomach and brushed against my super hard brother. The brushes we so sensual that i was so hard and wanted to shoot. But i continue to tahan to see what was next.

She slowly moved to massage my thighs, where she would give my balls and brother a gentle massage. Seeing that i needed to shoot, she finally popped the GQ. How could i resist?

She was super skilled at massaging my brother, applying the right pressure and massaging my balls at the same time. She knew when i was about to shoot, and then she would release the pressure. It was a bit like jg, but more sensual. She allowed my to autoroam, but kept her clothes on.

The massage of my manhood continued for a good 5 minutes, until i had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The sperm must have hit the ceiling!

After that i was totally relaxed. It was a solid massage from head to toe and on my little brother.

After that washed up, and she gave a really nice goodbye kiss. Best service ever.

Hot oil massage was $73 (promo price) for 1 hour, and tip was $50.

I slept like a baby that night, totally stress free. Highly worth every cent.
Tried bro peiyee recommendation, place looks quite atas, took the 1hr $88 session with N*****. Massage was good, and the way she pour the oil makes the session very enjoyable. But the best thing about the session was N***** attitude, very non commercial and made me feel very comfortable. Has been a while since i met an ML who felt like she was enjoying learning more about your body to make you feel good. Would RTM.