View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 03:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 1
pumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

They just see it as any other work, a means to an end, a way to make money to pay bills, nothing more. They are not looking for love at work. If you see any feelings or emotions, it's probably just acting. If they do actually fall in love with someone, they will probably quit being a girl, become an assistant mommy, or do something else. At the end of the day, they will try to forget whatever they did back then and move forward in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Lets talk about KTV girls. I understand they are here to earn as much money as possible. But I am curious how they can condition themselves to entertain different guys on a daily basis. I mean they are also human and have emotions too right? What if they do fall in love with one of the customers? Do they still continue to ply this trade?

Have you ever know of any ktv girls who solely just drink and play games without any extra?