View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

I think the ktv scene before and after covid is very different.

last time, before covid, a lot of lao jiao girls from thai and china. everywhere also the same. if u dont let customer humsup, you soon out of job or customers. too much competition

then suddenly covid come. china girls dried up because kena restricted to come into singapore. Many girls also go back china and cannot come back. Same for thai girls.

suddenly our ktv only left with viet girls. and alot of new viet girls come in and even before they work, ktv kena closed. they stuck here on social visit pass. Keep renewing. No need apply s pass. Work in pubs and restaurants just sitting with customers to drink and play games. because open space, less hanky panky.

Suddenly this become norm. After covid, got two groups of girls. One like last time, can hum sup and short time. Got one group only can drink and play games. Some local girls also join in because they see can just drink and play games. Then some in between, can hum sup a bit and a bit of short time if they like. But not like last time. All can hum sup and eve fuck inside the room.

TS girl seem to be the new set of viet girls. Got chance only drink and play games because I see a few already. Some I give huge money also dont let me hum sup. Some just dont go short time, especially those with bf.

I got a viet gf who worked a while in ktv too. I learn from her that viet girls can be very stubborn. If they got bf, they will not short time unless they are not serious and just playing the guys only. Those serious one will not short time because they want to be loyal to their bf. Their friends circle very small so words will spread. They dont like people to say they not loyal to their boyfriend if they serious about him.

But not easy. Sometimes is us guys who will always imagine they will be doing funny things behind us. I last time always think like that. I know some viet ktv girls with boyfriends. I know some of the boyfriends. I keep using money to want to short time them but some just cannot