View Single Post
Old 19-12-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Went to try out the new girl Jasxxxx. Just started work today. A young and pretty gal with slim and tight body. Service was superb. Below are my short FR. If you do find or add her on WeChat, do state 帅哥recommend

Looks: 8/10. What can u say. A syt with nice features. Not far off from her pic.
Body 7.5/10. Nice B+ to C boobs but well made. Looks nice on her tight body.
Massage: 5/10. Did some or little massage without oil but I am not here for this. She made it up through chatting. Very good conversationist.
Service: 9/10 did some body to body rub and kisses on my back.
BJ: 7/10 quite short but she says that she worries I will shoot and she can’t enjoy later. Lol
Fj: 9/10. Tight and according to her she dun do this in China. Listen with a pinch of salt but wet and tight. Accommodating to positions. Did cowgirl follow by doggy and finish off in missionary. Good stereo.

Overall: 8.5/10. Strongly recommend for super happy and will rtf.