View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
After visiting the ML for 2-3 times she gives good personalized service like hugs and frenching. However is very possessive.
Doesn't even allow chatting with any of her colleagues.
However got this one colleague I wanna try.
Any ideas on how to switch without having to wait for the first MLs day off.
Of course if I do cold turkey I'll lose my privelegws for being a regular and also be labelled as a switcher by the new ML.
For most this is not a problem, but for me it's the awkwardness.
Any bros faced the same dilemma?
Just to share my personal experience.

We sometime believe that only we get that privileges cos the ML say only give us the old time supporter the unique service at that special rate.

But my colleague visited the ML for the 1st time also get the same unique service at the same rate after much nego. So it's just a technique to make us stick to her. Make us feel we are special. What privileges? I know a FL in approx 2015-2017 gave raw to 3 of my chionging friends in SBR. Also say they r special to her. Sperm Bros. Lol. How abt add those who I do not know? Easily more than 30 bah.

So it's for u to determine if the privileges just exclusive for u or its the same for everyone.

Dun worry abt losing privileges. Cos there are 1000s of spa in singapore. Hahaha.