Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
t1t1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny doctor, naugthy nurse, abusive immigration

Part #2

... Judy kept staring at the "tent" that my little brother built, and the wet soaked patch at the cape of the mountain. After what seems like an eternity length of silence from both parties, Judy breaks the silence and utter an almost incoherent phrase "6 inches?" she said. I was shell shocked, and just freezes; did a beautiful sweet young thing just asked me how long is my penis?

It took me a moment to recompose myself, and I replied (trying to act cool), "longer than 7, shorter than 8 ... and quite thick too." Judy lets out a smile upon hearing my cheeky answer. She pauses for a while, seems to be in deep thoughts, and then suddenly bends forward and whispers into my ear "I think you will need help to put out this fire, let me go and tell the doctor that you went to the toilet." With that, she puts on a cheeky smile and turns toward consultation room 8. I swear I almost detected Judy skipping towards the doctor's room like a little child.

At this moment, I tried feverishly to collate my thoughts of what has happened so far: I saw SYT nurse with 34C cup breasts covered with pink lacy bra, My little didi had a hard-on, SYT nurse "seems" to imply that she will "help" me relieve this little embarrassing situation of mine. Hmmm ... too good to be true, I tell myself.

Perhaps it was a lack of experience or lack of self confidence (when I was young), I decided that I might have misinterpreted her statement ... thus, I make a decision to do what Judy suggested. I quickly head towards the nearest toilet with only one thing in my mind: To jerk-off and relieve my build up sexual tension.

Upon turning the corner along the corridor, I spotted the toilets. Decided to use the handicap toilet, as it offers more privacy and is obviously larger, especially in a hospital setting. Dash right in, locked the door and hastily fumbled around to unzip my pants

I am accustomed to wearing boxers as my underwear, and the particular brand that I wore, it offers a 'lobang' (an opening) in the front for easy access to my didi during urination. My little brother was throbbing hot and bothered, I clumsily slips the erected member through the boxer's lobang and in one swift motion, slides my hand down to evacuate both my balls for some needed ventilation. There I was, standing fully dressed in long sleeves shirt and formal pants, with my testicles and erected dick hanging loose outside.

Damn, the urge is strong, I looked around for any sign of hand moisturizers. However, that improvised lube was nowhere to be found. No choice, had to do it dry then. I grabbed my dick firmly and started to stroke in an up/down motion. In my mind, I tried hard to recall and flash the images of Judy's 34C breasts ... taking it a step further, I imagined Judy to be stripped of her nurse uniform and wearing a matching pair of lacy pink panties. Hmmmm .... it really feels good, as I stimulate both my mind and cock, more and more pre-cum drips from the tip of my penis, which helps to lubricates my wanking.

Arrghhhh .... was about to climax, and all of a sudden, someone knocked on the toilet's door. Damn and Fark big time, I curse and swear. Why am I constantly being interrupted when I am just about to climax?

A little bit pissed, I shouted at the door "Not done yet! Big business!" Then came a muffled voice from the other side of the door, although indistinct, I can make out that it came from a lady. Curious (and HORNY!) I walked nearer towards the door and said "Who's there?"

Now the voice is clearer and louder (as I am now standing nearer to the door), the sweet voice said "Hey! Is that Mr. X in there? I am the nurse that talked to you a while ago!" Upon hearing that, I was like (confused), and I replied back "Yes, miss ... how can I help you?"

Heard a giggle and Judy replied "I am here to HELP YOU, let me in." With that, she knocked on the door lightly again. Darn! My dreams going to come true! I thought to myself. Wahhh ... fast hand fast leg I quickly reached for the latch and unlock the door.

The door swings open slightly and Judy quickly slid in, closes the door and lock it again. She turns around and saw my family jewels hanging outside of my pants, and she gave me a cheeky smile packaged with a naughty look (now I know it is called the CFM look) ...