Old 21-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Forestor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Memories...

As I am still young at that time thus not able to give her the correct message… instead, pour all the negative things about her parents teaching and in the end she became rebellious !!!

So how do we meet since her parents are so strict? I really cant recall but one of the way is that we will meet on Sat and she will lie to her parents that she need to stay back for some activities. Fortunately my post in NS is 8-5 kind of office work thus able to meet her but our meetup time is only restricted to 3 hrs and max is only 5hrs. Just nice for movies and some hanky panky. Well how it started is when I ask her about her sex life and was shocked to hear that she is still a “V”. I must admit that wanted to deflower her is my ultimate aim. Finally my chance is here one day.

She called and said that she can stay out slighty later as her parents are attending some functions but the max is 5hrs. As we are stuck of where to go and at that time, I don’t have much pocket money. I suggest that we go to my friend’s house and she agreed… Initially we just watched TV in my friend’s room and do nothing else. After a while, my friend is tired and went to his mum’s room to take a nap. He passed me a rubber and give me a wink and tell me not to mess up his bed. Soon we were kissing and my hands are all over her body. I tell her we should try sex and she reject with a strong firm NO and after much coaxing, she agree that we will have heavy petting. Inside my mind, I am thinking otherwise. I strike it right by licking her nibs as I know that that is the most sensitive part of her body. She shivers and moan out loud. As at that time, I am not so experience on this and dare not go down to the pussy and lick it, I only dare to finger her till she climax and she is literally dripping !!! I quickly removed my clothing and position my penis at the opening while she is enjoying herself. Without a word of consent, I push my dick into her. Though she is well lubricated, but I only managed to push in half and that’s the worst and scariest part of my entire sex life. She screamed and cried uncontrollably. Is obvious that she is in great pain and wanted to push me away but failed. I console her and keep apologizing to her and use all my persuasive words that I can think of to make her stop crying and finally I will love you forever and will not leave you !!! She was nodding and sobbing and I tell her to relax and spread her leg for me to accomplish my task… with another final push, my whole dick was inside her and she is biting her lips and hold onto the bedsheet so tight that she almost tore to pieces. I admit that is the wrong way to do it but due to lack of experience and small head rule over the big head, I couldn’t care that much. The saddest part is that I fail to let her climate again while pumping her because I shoot within 1 minute of pumping. Yes is damn fast !!! Worst is that I am not capped as I totally forget about that and the urge of shooting is too fast for me think logically !!! Now I know why there are so many unwanted pregnancies !!! Is my first time to deflower a virgin and is really in a mess. There onwards, things start to be better but very robotic as she is always lying down while I do the job. Till one day she rode on me like a pro and that’s where things start to change.