Old 18-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PhariseesYeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

This is an interesting thread. I am unable to follow every discussion as some bro or sis wrote very long. I’ll try to keep mine short as possible.

Let’s start with Chinese classic story from Water Margin水滸傳 (since it’s a classic, I’ll use traditional Chinese). The story is about how Pan Jin Lian潘金蓮 agrees with her handsome and rich lover Ximen Qing 西門慶to murder his husband, Wu Dalang 武大郎, who is short, ugly, and probably very suck in bed. The story is so awe-inspiring that a scholar extract it to start another story, Jin Pin Mei 金瓶梅, which I feel is one of the best classic novel in the world.

I am not going to dwell on the details of these stories. You may go Wikipedia to get more information. The ladies in Jin Pin Mei fought each other to get favour from their sex addicted husband Ximen Qing. They are psyched into this struggle for their perception of “good life”.

Who brought such indictment to these ladies? The perverted Ximen Qing should bear most of the responsibility.

At the end of the day, just fuxk your only one wife, you will be better off. If that’s not enough, get sex dolls and hopefully in near future, those robotic girls are ready for a good fuxk.

Chinese has a saying that love develop in time 日久生情, thus some man just unable to resist WL’s charm. But let’s not be gullible, WL is from an industry fill with lies and deceits. Then again which industry is not? Are you sure the one you marry to will not betray you? The world is filled with filth and vice. Chinese has another saying, 害人之心不可有,防人之心不可无 one should not has the heart to harm others , but we must have the heart to shield others.

We are all psyched into some sort of “rat race” and some will use ruthless means to get to the position they desire. WL is just using her body.

People choose a profession to get the money to satisfy their perception of good life. And WL like lawyers, doctors, and teachers are just one of the professions. They are just “jobs”. If we respect WL’s profession as we respect lawyers, doctors, and etc. They do not need to lie as much, but the world despises their profession and feels “selling sex” is a despicable act. Eventually cunning is part of their life.

Also back in the ancient days, Chinese men just like to romance with WL (名妓) and whole bunch of scholars and reputable men take these women as concubines and bear many children. It’s just in Chinese’s blood to get involve with WL.

Last words of advice (I think I got the right word), Chinese has a saying, 种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, which coincide the teaching of Bible, “…for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap…” Just be careful of what you do.