View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhariseesYeast View Post
This is an interesting thread. I am unable to follow every discussion as some bro or sis wrote very long. I’ll try to keep mine short as possible.

Let’s start with Chinese classic story from Water Margin水滸傳 (since it’s a classic, I’ll use traditional Chinese). The story is about how Pan Jin Lian潘金蓮 agrees with her handsome and rich lover Ximen Qing 西門慶to murder his husband, Wu Dalang 武大郎, who is short, ugly, and probably very suck in bed. The story is so awe-inspiring that a scholar extract it to start another story, Jin Pin Mei 金瓶梅, which I feel is one of the best classic novel in the world.

I am not going to dwell on the details of these stories. You may go Wikipedia to get more information. The ladies in Jin Pin Mei fought each other to get favour from their sex addicted husband Ximen Qing. They are psyched into this struggle for their perception of “good life”.

Who brought such indictment to these ladies? The perverted Ximen Qing should bear most of the responsibility...
PhariseesYeast, I'm not familiar about the classical Chinese novel u mentioned above. But it appears to me dat the husband, Ximen Qing is a good manipulator of women. However, the history of China is replete with true stories of men, emperors n their dynasties which ended becos of seductresses.