View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Power! Really Shiok Review.

WhatsApp +85267414132

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post

Yesterday was her 9th day in Singapore!
Just had niuniu last evening.
My advice is better catch her before her appointment book fills up!

Joey was very high standard in service and looks. Niu Niu doesn’t lose out at all,
in fact her GFE I would say is higher but again this is individual taste and experience.

My foreplay action started while she was undressing me, readying me for the bath. Her tongue is slippery and smooth and very skillful. In the bath, action continued while she cleaned my body, at one point she was even giving AR fm behind/under. But mostly the tongue action was centered on my nips and small head..

Dried and foreplay continued on the bed I lay down first, then she lay down and I played with her body. From her expression can see she really likes to be played. then 69, then turned around again and more bbbj/AR and before I know it, it was already 35 mins, and I started thinking, oh man can my lil bro last during FJ after such an intense and long foreplay which 60% is BBBJ.

At that point got capped, and cowgirl and she was really into it, grinding and moaning. It was so hot! Moved to sitting position and that deep penetration + looking into each others eyes + dfk got me.. had an intense explosion!

Face : at 1st glance simple looking 6. But the more u see her she turns to an 8
Boob : 8. enhanced C, but still nice to grab, responsive nipples
Body : 9. she has a solid tight body with perky ass
BBBJ : 10. This was really intense for me. A lot of sucking and tongue pattern
AR : 9. Got tongue fucked at one point
FJ : 9. Although only managed 2 positions, it’s was high quality.

After everything was over, there was still time, so still naked she started massaging my legs.. eh she has massaging skills! Very relaxing and started chatting, really feels like a session with your new girlfriend. Small things like stroking her while we chatted and she massaging u, her smiles when bathing u like she really enjoys it, the small kisses here and there thoughout…

GFE : 11
RTF : yes, to enjoy a longer FJ session cause yest was way too short haha!