View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to identify post op trans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboss75 View Post
I think the safest way is without asking directly, if we are afraid of offending or we ourselves are not comfortable asking, then just do a test like this. so that the results are accurate and there is no need to ask directly. After that, make a decision, hehehe, whether you can stay with her or leave her
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
There is a 2 second test you can do, although accuracy is about 80%. Ask them to try bend their elbow outwards, if it can go over 180 Deg, high chance it a girl. If it dead straight 180 deg, it should be a male. try this test out yourself and other girls you come across. badminton and tennis players are quite lightly the exceptions.
Most transwomen are very familiar with these tests - what you described is something called "elbow gender" and indeed it is quite indicative (but nowhere close to 100%)

When you come to the point where you ask the question, most folks would have already instinctively know, if they want to go or they choose to accept.

As I have mentioned in my message, if you ask nicely they will answer honestly. They are not here to "bluff" people, but for many of them a job in nightlife is the only way they can earn their own money to complete their transformation, or to pay back the debts they accumulated during surgery or the long rest period thereafter. My gf often offers help to transwomen undergoing transition, they form their own support groups and help one another in their journey to womanhood.

The downside, is you ask the question and they are actually female. Then confirm plus chop there will be no sex for you.

Last edited by Penguin23; 18-04-2024 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity