View Single Post
Old 15-10-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Some of the girls at Mai Chan won't give the complete full service experience unless you keep advancing at her until she gives up lol. It is fun though. The standard is almost the same as Momo and Pretty, but those may have younger girls. They will avoid DFK, skip catbath and probably can't paint her. You can forget about AR and AJ. After that piano massage, you probably just get licking on nips, BBBJ and FJ until times up. Raw is probably out of the question. Even showering together is meh, or you do it yourself.

I have way better experience at Butterfly with their default services, and of course their raw girls just provided everything. Even the MLs at Mango and Orient Massage give better service for some of the lowest cost MPs. Their MLs are so accommodating, providing almost everything just short of raw (probably its even in the cards).

I'll probably NOT visit Mai Chan during my coming trip (unless 1 of my fav ML is available) and instead try those corner small MPs, and the others which I wanted to try. There might be gems in there.
Used to get really good service, GFE was also really good there. I even raw one of their newer girls in the past lol

Never been to Momo or Pretty - are the girls there also fairer like the MC girls used to me? I know most of the girls were from Chiangmai and Chiangrai, would be interested to try other places when I’m there that also has younger, fairer skinned girls with good services