Thread: tenga spinner
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: tenga spinner

Thanks to this thread, I actually went and got the Spinner 06 Brick. As what bro snuppy mentioned, the sensation was really fucking intense, felt like getting a real BJ with hand twisting and suction. Yes, it did come with some noise as I worked it along my shaft, which in my opinion, added to the fun and made it more realistic as I imagined myself being blown.

There are two ways of using the Spinner. Grab on to its tip, shake it and it will twist at the base, giving you the amazing feeling of being sucked and twisted at the same time. Grab its base and it will twist at the tip, simulating the tongue twisting effect. Personally, I prefer the former as it gave a more "complete" feeling. The latter was useful when I wanted to take a break from the twisting motion, or wanted to delay the endgame haha.

The translucent material gives you a nice view of your erected cock being pleasured, twisted and engulfed. If you are uncut, you can see your foreskin being pulled all the way down, which is a fucking turn on, in my opinion. As you bros know, men are visual creatures. Seeing my dick enjoying itself made me wanna fuck it harder so I went ahead and gave it a good deepthroat. MAN, I tell you, the suction was really outta this fucking world!

When it came to the point of no return, I tried two things. One was the pullout method, where I gave it a few hard fucks, quickly pulled out and finished with a HJ. The second one was another outta-this-fucking-world kind of experience. I maintained the same tip-grabbing base-twisting motion and gave it a good creampie. Let me tell you my bros, the bumps, ribs and whatever protrusions on that blardy thing actually sent fucking shivers down my whole damn body during ejaculation! It took me a good few minutes to catch my breath and realise the shit that just knocked me.

Conclusion: This shit is real good bros.