Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
vanquisher5005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
both of you were in this 'trap' for how long?

months?

must agree, they are experts at manipulating and making use of men
Muthu...

2 months... got life sucked out of me... I have a long history of whore mongering but still I was the idiot here...

Close to 40yo... been mongering across US, UK now Sing for 15+ years... lol... I stay very emotionally detached to WLs... my last streak of not falling for WL ran for 8+ years until I met this one...

Stronger you try to stay detached harder you fall. Fell for the sweet talk, fake affection, looks, bubbly nature...Fell for her lies (found out truth later) and started sympathyzing with her...actually this is first red flag that you should run away.

Returned many times, got expensive gifts & electronics, wines and stuff...

Goes back home (lucky for me) and shows true color. I offer her a decent paying job and place to stay, opportunity to change life, but does not want as she says as ML she earns lot more and fast cash...she was FL earlier but lied about not being one...

Heartbreak comes... realize that she was just doing her bussiness and I was just stupid to let my usual guard down.

Now fully recovered, and again heartless... haha

Just a few more tips to bros apart from already shared wisdom;
- Do not return to same WL/FL/ML more than 3-4 times, no matter how good
- Lies. Beware of lies. If they start sharing thier sad story of back home... RUN
- Do not share your stories as well. Keep talk to min
- Do not save contacts. Find again when you need.
- No talk out of bussiness. No Whatsapp, Wechat, SMS... NOTHING. Do not respond to thier texts... Communication only for appointment
- No texting when drunk... thats why delete contact.
- Finally, remember WL/ML/FL are in bussiness to make money. If THEY let thier guard down they run out of businness so this will NEVER happen. Vast majority of these gals are in bussiness by thier choice and some earn 2X 3X more than thier customers... I have heard figures like SGD 20,000 - SGD 25,000 per month first hand. So your offer is pointless to them.
- Remind yourself that you are just viewed as a ATM. You squirt and they get cash... thats it

Lastly, my situation reminded me of a proverb popular where I come;
"Fall for a whore and watch your self-respect & pride die"

** Happy hunting and glad to back to hunting **