View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bella from TEERUKLOVER

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.p...363&highlight=

Recently I'm on a Ladyboy craze, and determined to up my ladyboy count, this time after much contemplating and and research, I decided to go for Bella this time.

OKT: I'm a returning customer on this stable, as usual OKT is reliable and fast in response, also there is an time limited promo at the stable so definitely do not give it a miss.

Location: Hotel at east area, easily accessible and convenience to access.

Looks: Bella is a true natural beauty, there is a short video of Bella in the TEERUKLOVER telegram chat and what you see in that video is what you will get. At least this is what I perceived, and can vary for bros.

Figure: Tall and thicc kind, curvy in all the right places. Nice to Hug.

French: Passionate wet tongue action, of course must take note of personal hygiene, use listrene to wash mouth and also brush teeth, once all these conditions are met, you can expect Bella to give you a most passionate wet tongue wrestling competition with her, and one that you will lose!

Boobs: Boobs feels natural, I don't know is it I'm new to ladyboy but I couldn't feel any silicone in her boobs at all, small light brown nipples in which she likes you to stroke with the fingers, I didn't see any insertion scars under her boobs as well, can only say her doctor is really good, if the listing didn't mentioned she's a LB, I would have just take her as a real woman. Maybe the only giveaway is she has her areola tattooed to make it look bigger.

Painting: Has a nice unshaven man made pussy, but didn't try to paint as she said she had already applied KY on her pussy.

BBBJ: will ask you if you prefer with condom or without, very thoughtful to what customers wants, as some bros prefer with condom and some bros not, of course I opted for BBBJ and she gladly obliged, she has above average BBBJ skills, good tongue swirls and maintained

FJ: very tight pussy and need to apply plenty KY, good to french during missionary and will hug you tight tight, very accommodating to position changes as well, when riding on cowgirl will also seducingly maintained eye contact with you and kiss you, very lively and responsive, will speak dirty during love making and ask you whether you like her, do you love making love with her etc, ups your male confidence and make you wanna bang her even harder

GFE: Bella commands an above average English, one of the best English speaking Thai FL I met, was able to engage and converse with her after our first shot, chatted with her about her life as a ladyboy and my life, job etc, chatting with her feels like talking to an old friend, no sense of awkwardness, no ice breaking required, lately things in my life hasn't been all smooth sailing and she really did took the time and effort to listen to my whining and even comforted and cheered me up with a small pecks to the lips, and it really warmth my heart, in fact we chatted for so long that I realize only have 15 minutes left for the 2nd shot, this is how good she is.

RFT: Bella had left a deep impact on me with her warmth and attitude to please, she really places service above money, and what's what you'll want in a FL, she told me she's leaving in 5 days time, so definitely would try to arrange before she heads home.

She is a nice gem so bros do take care of her ya.