View Single Post
Old 17-07-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
Not sure how MOM regulations restrict a foreign wife. Since I am ignorant ab this. If you're under 40. Moving to a specific province of Thailand. Perhaps, you can set the rules where and when you could find a nice thai lady. If this is yr end goal.

All RS (including marriage. Not my cup of tea) take consideration amt of work. Learning thai is consider a reasonable req too. Gd luck!
No, I don't mean about the restrictions for foreign wife, but the restrictions you will face if you want to date and marry a FW (foreigner worker) who is already working in SG. It is not that difficult if you marry a normal Thai girl and bring her back eventually.

I been thru 2x LDR but never dated a SG girl before. Not learning the language is not an excuse. I could speak Thai even when I haven't met my ex simply because I simply like going to BKK for regular breaks. In fact, I learnt Thai and Japanese, but neglected Japanese because lack of usage. You can get can better treatment and experience when you do things like chionging there.