View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Scammers - anything u encountered before

Facebook someone post pictures of the winning 4d tickets won everytime, wed, sat, sun. And the number is +628812786705.

He initially charged at $670 for one time 4d numbers. Then I say nobody can win 4d everytime and said later this weekend sat/sun. Then he showed me the winning ticket 1244. I said I no confidence he can give me winning number on this wed and said $300. He agreed and transfer by Western Union. Later I noticed that the Facebook winning ticket he posted winning ticket 6028 had QP. Tomorrow I intend to go but very very heng, never go.

I do not know how on Earth he can get such photos. Is he working at the 4d ticketing counter? Or does he download RECENT winning tickets on Google? I tried to find recent winning tickets but cannot find. What is this +62? He is from Indonesia as in Facebook.

I tried working out the numbers and won before couple of times. So I thought this guy really worked out the numbers. It turns out to be a huge disappointment that he is a fake person who anyhow work the numbers and I really dun know how he get the sources from. I have not yet get into such a situation where I really get 4d numbers from him. If u guys want to try, pls go ahead. I going to say I really no money, if he ask again.

Last edited by Pictionary; 05-08-2019 at 02:11 AM.