Old 20-04-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Parmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

Review on Xiao Hua (https://sgbeautycastle8.com/xiao-hua-pretty-chio-babe/)

Look: 4/5, normal look
Body: 4/5, rather skinny
Sex & Service Technique: 10/5, yes that's a 10 out of 5 and I'll explain below.

I'll be THE productive man today and post my 2nd review in a row.

Location is an apartment in Bugis which is very discrete.

You might notice her rate is higher than others, but I can assure you it's worth it.

1st, she lives in the apartment by herself so you don't need to worry about bumping into other girls & customers. The apartment is also quite new & well-maintained by Xiao Hua (i.e. it's as clean as your own place).

She's between 30-40 old with an average look, but wow her 一条龙 service is out-of-the-world! I'm 100% sure she used to work in those DongGuan spa venues before they were all raided. If you've every been there before then you can skip my review below, but in case not here's a brief description.

Service starts right inside the shower room with body-slide & BJ so that you're fully pumped up right from the beginning. Onto the bed comes with more body-slide & catbath on your back which is very arousing too. The lying-down part ended by HDLY where she'll make sure you're on the edge but not cuming.

Once flipped, she will lubricate herself and perform the magic by squeezing your dick between her thighs and pretend she's fucking you, with a moderate speed to prevent you from ejecting too early. She'll fuck you for a good 10mins then finally let you fuck her. With all the impulse buidling-up, the sex will feel very different from your normal experience.

Will return very soon