View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I am puzzled why brothers can spend hundred to unlock massage ladies. for a handjob or boob job (excluding entrance fee))which is done in a rush compared to Geylang where the girls are naked and can blow or fuck for $60 n above??

Do brothers regret the money after the deed or I am missing something here
I start of my chionging in hc centers ...... 20 overyears ago ....then proceed to street stander in gl , then fl ..... i was never into GL Cat50 or Cat150 then ..... HC and ML u will have element of surprise and exploration ..u never know what u getting .... Gl are direct release of lust ... and the Gl of cat 50 have no service to begin with during the early days of chionging .... just fk and go ..... no kissing or foreplay involved .... so am now retired mode for GL....but still go to find Ml with looks and skill....for a tired body .....most importantly .... enjoy what you can afford , be it FL ,ML or Spa or massage ....