Old 04-08-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
noah0924 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

I had the opportunity to meet Claire for a late-night encounter, and the overall experience was a positive one. I shared about my situation where I have trouble getting hard and will require more patience from her and she agreed to it and proceeded with the booking.

Looks: 7/10 - Her looks is not my type, but beauty is subjective
Body: 8/10 - Because we were in her car, it is hard to admire her body but it is true to the photos.
Boobs: 7/10 - A good and handful size
BBBJ : 8/10 - Hardworking, Good suction, including balls sucking and licking.

She arrived at my block in her sporty car and welcome me into it, Claire is very friendly and we had meaningful conversations about our relationship issues, which was a unique and comforting experience. It's not something you would typically discuss with family or friends, but Claire was open to sharing her own views and providing helpful advice.

After we finish our conversation, we started to transition into the intimate phase. As this was the first time I was doing this in a car, it was pretty obvious that I am oblivious and she guided me on where to put my bag and to take off my pants.

As she know about my issue on getting hard, she took the time to understand the potential causes and actively sought my guidance on how to make me feel good. She then proceeded to work on my nipples and kkj, got it hard, then continue to take it all the way down until I cum into her mouth.

My time with Claire was more than just a physical encounter. She offered genuine support, a listening ear, and relatable experiences that put me at ease. To top it all off, she gives a good bbbj and will drive to your location.

Last edited by noah0924; 04-08-2023 at 09:17 AM.