View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Let me understand you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTan View Post
Good evening Gentlemen

My apology to disturbt your fun here. I wish to gather true feedback from all of you.
Recently it has come to my attention that one of my close relative visit brothel. Of course i cannot understand him because don't know his purpose. I also very "pai say" to open mouth and openly discuss this issue with him.
To help him, i need to find out why dispike his wife make love with him, he still can have sex with prostitute. What make the difference between make love with wife and have sex with prostitute. In other word is there anything that prostitute can do better than his wife?

Gentleman, Kindly provide your feedback please. Pls do not feel "pai say" to feedback. You are encourage to be as open as possible

Thank you in advance

Have a nice day
Question:

"What make the difference between make love with wife and have sex with prostitute. In other word is there anything that prostitute can do better than his wife?"

Answer:

Yes of course! Definitely!

First and foremost, we refer to the ladies as 'WL' (Working Lady), thank you.

There are times when we crave for something and we have to satisfy it. Sex, for one is a very powerful force. Same thing when you are hungry for food or thirsty for a drink.

We get married for several reasons: Love and to start a family with that some one that you love. To 'settle down'. But honestly, do we ever 'settle down'? Of course not!

Like what Bro elbrochador said, we need variety. So let us discuss this issue to a similar environment, take for example when we are hungry.

When we are hungry, we eat. That's all there is. Right?

Wrong! You ask yourself, "What will I eat, hmmm? And where!" Ops, what do you mean, "where?"!

You eat food at home, you eat food that your wife cooks. But nooooo! "She cooks the same old stuff! I want something different! Something salty, something sweet! I don't know, smoething juicy maybe? But definitely not the same old boring stuff that my wife cooks! Yuck!".

So, you go out, go to hawker centre or food court. See-see, look-look! Wow! So many variety! Which one?! Yesterday I had Prawn Mee, I think I'll have Seafood Fried Rice this time!

So, how are we going so far, Bro MissTan? Do you somehow feel the excitement already? Do you 'get it'! Quite easy to understand, isn't it?

Now let's go back to the real world!

When we feel horny, we want to have sex. That's all there is. Right?

Wrong! You think to yourself, "My wife again? I love her, yes, I really do. But I find it boring with her already, having sex that is. She's fat now, not sexy anymore. She won't give me AR and BBBJ. Cannot even do 69 or doggy. I want to paint her pussy but she ticklish. I am not satisfied! I also no mood as she nagged me earlier. Ah, forget it!".

So, you go out, go to Petain or Geylang brothels. See-see look-look! Wow! So many variety! Which one?! Yesterday I had Claire, I think I'll have Susan this time!

Good luck with your close relative. It is good to have a chat with him. I hope you both can share views. The only time when he will need real help is when he goes out of bounds, cross the line as we say. Commercial sex is not cheap. Make sure that he spends within his means and not resort to illegal ways just to get his fill. Sex is addicting also similar to gambling and drugs.

You're most welcome.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.