View Single Post
Old 28-01-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
Thanks bro for update. Sounds like the girls are coming back.
I made a correction, the regular beers at Bacarra is now 190B each except for Corona beer which is 240B. It is now almost 5k baht to take out a girl from there.

I went there just now at 8pm. There were about 40 girls, then some came later. Probably more than 20 girls came in as I was exiting the bar with a girl to the ST place. Bumped into the one I took out the last trip lol ..

Actually I was trying my luck waiting for another girl to show up, but I bought LD for this girl while waiting, chatted with her then start frenching at the sofa, so out we go lol.

Maybe gonna take a break tmr, I had a 2hr session with my regular ML early afternoon, went shopping from Siam Center to CTW, then this one at night, now legs aching. Have another session with regular the day after, better rest for that ...