View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
hmmm not slim not fat, just nice to hug ba. Skin complex not bad good to rub rub. Just went back old list to see some pics, actually Michelle now slimmer than Pat last time.

Her fiqure and service better than Jolene imho. Becos when I cum in missionary, she still will hug you tight and squeeze her pussy muscle to stimulate she cum.

I went go try her thinking was the last time H10R2 Michelle, but actually was H22 Michelle. lol
Last time H10 Michelle has retired. The current Michelle is from last time H22. 2nd youngest in H10 besides Jolene.