Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
iceboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Michaella SNS

She is the lady shown in the advertisement and in fact, she look much better then in pic. Very beautiful with long hair and super seductive and bitchy look with a thick alluring cock sucking lips.

Petite, light weight and slender with smooth slightly dark complexion with perky ass and a tight curvy body figure. Boob was nice shape and big with pierce and sensitive nipple. Nice to suck and lick.

She don't avoid frenching when I initiate. Started off with small kisses and intense DFK came after getting into mood.

Powerful and skillful BBBJ especially when she use her tongue to lick every inch of my shaft.She blows various kind of position, standing, I lying down and 69, she can go on and on and on.. great suction and sensual.

Nice looking clean shaven pussy. It was odourless and high sensitive. I gave her a nice paint and she was responsive with soft moans. She jerk and tremble as i go on. I'm those guy get turn on when lady is horny so if does make my adrenaline rush.

Before I slide in, I told her that i like and want hard and deep pounding. She told me she love, she was damn horny in bed and pussy was easily wet. She is not shy to moans out, makes my blood rush faster. Start with missionary then change to doggy, spank and squeeze her ass while thrusting a a whole 10 to 15 minute before i lost control and cum hard.

GFE was high as i am no awkward moments at all, no commercial feel. Treat me like her daddy.