View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
Sailfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySailfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by totacos View Post
I have a beautiful and sexy office friend. She really caught my attention when I was at the office. I always imagine making love to her every time I see her walking in front of me.
until one day I dared to make a casual conversation and ask about her personal life. And i just know if she have a LDR relationship. In my heart I thought, what would her sex life be like if she were in a LDR?
I used the initial trick by inviting him to watch the cinema, and she wanted to.
Long story short, when I was in the cinema I slowly held her hand, she didn't move away. I continued the next action by kissing her gently, she also didn't refuse.
When I came home I offered to ask if I could come into her house for a moment. and she allowed it.
At her house I saw there was wine so I invited her to drink wine for a while before I went home.
She also obeyed me. while we were drinking wine and chatting I continued to caress her, kiss her and she responded with a very hot French kiss.
I started to slowly unbutton her shirt and gently squeeze her tits. she started to let out soft moans. I could feel she was holding back a lot of lust that couldn't be vented with her boyfriend.
She then pulled me into her room, and took off all my shirt and trousers, she started this battle very wildly. and she rode me as skillfully as a horse out of its stall.
I felt she cum several times.
I was very surprised because it turned out she was hotter than my imagination
After I let her be the leader, now it's time for me to ride her doggy style until I can't help but cum and I cum all over her smooth back.
really a beautiful night

you have very subtle tricks hahaha