View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
The following is a template description of the star of this story.

----------------------------

I'll call her Alicia:

Looks: 7/10

She's kind of pretty 'pretty'. She's more of a natural person, not much make up, simple dressing, but can be quite pretty when she bothers to dress up and puts on make up. After her wedding, somehow, I'll give her a 8/10 at least. My cock is rising to her as I type this.

Figure: Larger than normal slim, not fat, but I like her meaty parts. Slender. Very meaty framed, but not so petite like Milly, I'll say she is more similar to Janice.

Hair: Long hair, always tied into pony tail. If you remember Joanne Peh when she just started acting, her hair is like Joanne Peh, long, and tied up in pony tail.

Dressing: Casual, tees, jeans, long skirts (BORING...) and sometimes dresses, nothing too fancy or sexy (AHEM).
- Blouses + skirts
- Knee to long A-line skirts
- Strapped dresses.
- Flats/heels depending on wear.
- Bags - okay, this one a bit more materialistic, every girl is la.

Weight: around 59kg

Height: 172cm (she is one of my taller flings, EVER).

Marriage: At point of fling, approximately X months in. Lasted until...

Religion: Christian, same church (un)fortunately.

Personality: Nice person as a whole, but easily unhappy if things don't go her way.

Sexuality: Extremely closed till, well, this is where my fucking story starts right? LOL.

Sexual History: Virgin, like Janice, until marriage, and probably only me as the 2nd one.
Nice la new story. Time to wait for a week or two before reading hehehe