View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Cindy from LoversFortress for 30/11 (might have been the first....i dunno, just arrived last night accordingly)

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - bros should know where, book a slot youll know where, but the room is standard, so its ok

Looks - 8/10 looks similar to her photo, with abit of a tan

Boobs - 7/10 good, nice to play with, grab and lick, quite firm, probably man made, but im not a boob expert

Body - Slim, smooth, abit of a Thai tan

Kissing - 7/10 gentle kind, dont expect to be attacked straight away, need to slowly start her engines, then itll become fiercer

Catbath - 8/10 quite good,

Pussy - 8/10 quite sensitive, need to play with her slowly and the moans will get louder and more frequent

Shower - Shower area is big enough to fit 2, even had space for some shower fun

BBBJ - 8/10 pretty good, some techniques used never experienced before, almost cim

Fuckjob - 8/10, pretty good, more gfe feel, get her horny enough, she will pull you towards her

GFE - very good, will cuddle with you in between rounds, more GFE, comms was alright, nothing google translate cant help with

Overall a good session and worth the price.

RTF: not sure if i have the time these days