Thread: Tuina TCM
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Tuina TCM

that day went to Fx Kxxx TCM at ubi, while waiting for the revep to register me, overheard a customer asking the ml about whether this place is clean or not...then when Recep came back, ask for his IC, He panicked, asking why must take ic, she explained this tcm is clean type so don't have to worry about the ic thing...then he was talking softly about scared people use his ic, so he rejected...I was thinking maybe they said clean massage so he doesn't want...make an excuse to leave...any way went to try this ml, tall and also good in strength...did the normal massage and also quietly asked me, did I hear the conversation downstairs...I said yes...and asked her instead here got special or not...she said no but maybe if regular enough, might have depends on ml...so I asked then you have? she just smiled and continue the massage but not without some teasing...I told her will return to her if I feel enjoyable...she got the hint and then did a hard press on my groin...