View Single Post
Old 16-04-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lets talk about retirement

From a common married man with kids perspective, retirement is really a long shot with the cost of living today. With pay not really rising to match the inflation, it has become such that from monthly can save a bit, to every month break even only. Bonuses come in to clear bills and spending that are unexpected and not forecasted.

Even if I got some cash in savings and investments, also kind of think there will be a day I have to throw them all up. Really must have discipline and must apply it as a couple. husband earn how much wife go and spend them all also will have no ending. if spend a lot on kids on their learning, can only console yourself that its an investment but don't even think about any ROI. If my children can sustain their own lifestyle with their own earnings in the future I am contented already.

Bottom line, just be happy and healthy. Spend and chiong within your means, do not ever borrow money, if you cannot control your credit card spending, cancel it and forget about the stupid rewards. paylah or paynow will do just fine and you no choice can only spend the money you have. The only loans you should have are your house and car loans.