View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Mr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Lita from TRL

Contacted OKT, response was fast and friendly, instruct well cleared. Book a slot last night.

She look sweet and have long hair. she was wearing a night lingerie and she look damn sexy, my 2IC turn harden! Grab my hand into her room, and we chat for awhile. She was very polite and sweet able to speak simple English.

She undress for me and looking at her stripping off I couldn't resist, having the temptation to her sex with her immediately, and we went to the bathroom together, we had a warm shower together, she did want to have some action in the bathroom but I stopped her cause I don't use to it.

We went to the bed together, she cuddle me and we start frenching, her naughty hand fondling my 2IC and she went down to give me a warm blowjob, slow and steady, do have deepthroat occasionally and she licks my shaft to with alot of tongue action, Caps on! Switch her for missionary, she accommodate with it and pound her for awhile I told her to switch to doggie, got no objection and I start giving her deep and hard pounding, she seems enjoying!! Grab her waist and pound her hard! Piak piak piak! Till my sperm shot out! Marvelous.

Wanted to go for second shot, but I'm tired so she gave me a solid massage till I take a nap and she wake me up on time and clean up for me. Left the room with a big smile and feeling comfortable.

She is highly recommended! And she very hardworking and will arrange another session with her soon.

Part Time Body Builder @ Gold's GYM. Im lonely & single, looking for love.

pending to up: ebonkie, Metroplex