View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Nancy I tried before, really big boobs and not fat.

Waiting commando to try Anne and Lin Lin.
- Have gone for a quickie with Anne after she told me she got an open slot yesterday.
- Huge boobs but i feel its more like saggy F cups, having tried the thicc Bing Bing who is about 167cm in height 55kg in weight and has huge F cuppers, Anne is comparable in the chest department , everything else was meh to me.
- Have tried a few bj and fj positions with her and she was very tired and end up doing starfish for me until she ky jelly on her boobs and i titfuck and cum between her papayas.
- Hole was quite worn yesterday and after i heard she was quite fully booked, i think she is getting gangbanged everyday.
- Honestly if you like girls like shibuya kaho (not so fat not so slim, petite, and long big papaya titties) you can try but do take note she has quite a packed schedule.
- Having tried, i don't think i will rtf liao cuz she is here for a limited time. Going back on 23rd. May come back again.

4/10 not worth the money imo.

Lin Lin or Nancy. Will try maybe end of the week.

Last edited by yumihisoka; 20-12-2023 at 10:48 PM.