Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1982 View Post
Saw Katrina last night for a great session. First 69 and got each other really hard, lots of spit and licking. Her cock is just the right size and soon she wanted to fuck me.

Put cushion under me and lay on my back as she eased herself in. It feels so good and asked her to fuck me harder and harder whilst stroking my cock. Had to stop her soon as didn’t want to cum yet, and so she started slapping me across the face! It turned me on and so asked her to spit in my mouth! It was incredible to be dominated by her, and soon she pulled out and took condom off before shooting her hot cum all over me!

Next it was my turn. She gave my bj for a while before she got on top and rode me. Her cock was fairly hard and watching my it slide in her ass as she moaned meant I didn’t last long and soon was cumming! She took off condom helped clean me up and kissed her goldnight!

I’ll be back again soon and next time might see if one others want to watch!!!
With what's going on and how hot it can get, i think some of us would rather join in..lol.

Reading this, might just try Katrina again. How are the others in this batch?