View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
I’m no Andy Lau but usually get along very well w/ WLs, even the Koreans & Romanians. Yet to figure out these Viet WLs, either detached or very fake. Had one high end massage girl give great service but kept screaming ‘Lao Gong’ at me like that’s supposed to turn me on. Many Viet girls look good but lack that feminine allure of Thai & Japanese girls.
What to expect when you are playing with working ladies...all these ladies are there to earn men's money...so you will never get to understand anything there...

Agreed that Viet gals are no Thai passionate or Japanese subservient ladies...if you expect Viet gals to behave like them then you are in wrong country...

Viet gals are spicy becos of culture...in the past men went to war and many sacrificed...so the women had to fight in the war too...many roads in Vietnam are named after the women who fought in the war...

In real life, the women are pillars to the households...they are matriach and also managed the home expenses...they started businesses and lead in many ways...

One of the 5 billionsires is a women who started Viejet...the women who masterminded the SCB fraud was sentences to death recently...many of the culprits were women...

The Viet gals can be lovely and spicy....also can be loving, subservient, passionate as well...depends where you found them....can never find them in nghtlife...

I rather had Viet gal telling me their answers from their initial facial expression rather than the Japs and Thai's gals who you had no idea wht they are thinking when you are no longer there...

This is my own comment but you have to go expereince it yourself...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post