View Single Post
Old 17-03-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Just sharing my experiences and my fetish is slightly different. I don't fancy my girl getting boned by someone else.

When I was studying with my girlfriend in UK, I use to sleepover at her apartment every night. The rooms were small and the walls were thin. Could easily hear conversations through the walls, so I use to bone my girlfriend as hard as I could and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, the thought of our friend, especially guys, being able to hear her during sex was a turn on for me.

Sometimes she would wear an old t shirt and short shorts or just panties to sleep. So while she was asleep, I would open up the blanket to expose her butt and on a rare lucky occasion pull her shirt up just enough to expose her boob and leave the door open. So anyone who passed by our room gets a good view.

My favourite was when during our Europe trip and we would share a room with our friends to save some money. I would finger her while she was asleep and slide my dick in her and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, i would push hard into her and she would moan out uncontrollably. I would make some noise so my friend would wake up and hear her moan.

I love the thought of guys especially friends being able to see or hear her at her most vulnerable.
I wish my friends tease me like that as well