View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Thanks for all the advices! Greatly appreciate. I will surely find time to visit her in her shop to talk about it and see where it leads to. If it is to end, I do understand the situation. If there’s chance to continue, both sides must agree and wants it. I still want her. We have never been commercial, no $ exchanged. We also don’t contact each other. Any communications are via WhatsApp for scheduling. We only talk whenever we see each other, no messaging at all. So it is like lots of updates on both sides whenever we meet and of course satisfying each others’ physical needs. Will probably arrange to meet her after this school holiday cos she has a family trip to Malaysia.
Any updates bro ?