View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I've written off quite a few of the cat 60 houses.

Couple of weeks back before the weather and UV rays got so intense, I had some time and decided to do a walkabout around Geylang to assess the ladies.

So I started from Jalan Malek & Suka sector, parked my ride and strolled to check JM 8, and the two JS houses. Actually not bad at all some of them. I would say JM 8, saw about 8 ladies, 3 I would pick. As for the JS houses, I think there are about 4 to 5 in each house at that time and maybe 1-2 from each house can be considered. 

Drove off and parked along Lor 20, then made my way to the Viet Houses, 2038, known of their long queues, I decided to pass. Checked out both TH Cat 60 houses (30 & 34, I think) after 2038, also not too bad. perhaps 2-3 out of 8 can be considered. 

Walked back down toward the WH stretch. I gave WH 56 a miss as the OKT didn't look too friendly and I was doing window shopping. Dropped by at WH 54 Viet house - G3 always gives her a nice smile, patronised her twice in the past, definitely a performer but commercial. 

Made a turn to the infamous 1844B - the line up was good, definitely one of the more eye pleasing category. 882 gave her nice smile, I was tempted but reminded myself on my purpose. I thanked and stepped out, OKT wasn't pleased at all. Grumbled in Chinese "I have the youngest lot, if you want the oldies, go check out the rest" ouch! Someone obviously had targets to achieve. Didnt' go through the rest of Lor 18 as it isn't too bad from previous visits in the TH Category. 

Routed back to WH lane. For the TH category, I was surprise to see it leans towards those who have a predilection towards pear shaped heavier set ladies. 

Headed towards my final stop at Lor 8.  House 43 had your usual suspects of G2 and G16. My last visit was at house 19. 

Here's my verdict:
Firstly, this is just my view.
VN houses - I generally have written them off aside from 2038 and pending the opening of 2040. The rest are a write off.
TH houses:
- Lor 18 seems to hit a sweet spot with more appealing ones.
- WH is a complete write-off for me.
- JM, JS and Lor 20: some options available.
- Lor 8: House 43 still have their winning horses. House 19 is a write-off for me.

It was an enjoyable day, aside from some less-than-friendly remarks from some OKTs. After all that walking, I headed off to Bukit Merah as the FL scene there seems to be interesting. 

I'm cognizant of the various fans of different houses, so advance apologies and no offense intended.

Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
LANDMINE FOUND

L8H19 G15.

Don't be fool by her appearance. Inside the room. back face me and bj. Bj a little bit then start to cap. Lay down on bed and expect me to fj her. No cowgal initiated or anything. I fj her 10 mins, she complain so long. Cannot even kiss.
Damn jialat...