View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
. Dropped by at WH 54 Viet house - G3 always gives her a nice smile, patronised her twice in the past, definitely a performer but commercial. 

Made a turn to the infamous 1844B - the line up was good, definitely one of the more eye pleasing category. 882 gave her nice smile, I was tempted but reminded myself on my purpose. I thanked and stepped out, OKT wasn't pleased at all. Grumbled in Chinese "I have the youngest lot, if you want the oldies, go check out the rest" ouch! Someone obviously had targets to achieve. Didnt' go through the rest of Lor 18 as it isn't too bad from previous visits in the TH Category. 

Routed back to WH lane. For the TH category, I was surprise to see it leans towards those who have a predilection towards pear shaped heavier set ladies. 

Headed towards my final stop at Lor 8.  House 43 had your usual suspects of G2 and G16. My last visit was at house 19. 

Here's my verdict:
Firstly, this is just my view.
VN houses - I generally have written them off aside from 2038 and pending the opening of 2040. The rest are a write off.
TH houses:
- Lor 18 seems to hit a sweet spot with more appealing ones.
- WH is a complete write-off for me.
- JM, JS and Lor 20: some options available.
- Lor 8: House 43 still have their winning horses. House 19 is a write-off for me.

It was an enjoyable day, aside from some less-than-friendly remarks from some OKTs. After all that walking, I headed off to Bukit Merah as the FL scene there seems to be interesting. 

I'm cognizant of the various fans of different houses, so advance apologies and no offense intended.

Have fun!
landmine wh 54 g03 viet house girl 3 looks milf slutty inside the room disappointment came...boobs big d enhanced....bj 4/10 fj 2/10 ..no kissing no touching of boobs..she even tried to slap me when i came close to her boobs lol...i forced myself to cum during doggy as her pussy quite tight..she dun have much customers i notice.she do mostly chinamen and blangas..hardly any return customers...fast con jobs lol..there is something very wrong with this house 54..most of their girls not really busy meaning mostly landmines..always sitting in the tank...i seriously think this house needs an overhaul..i dun see any customers smiling when they come out from this house..a big warning sign to all brothers